It is a one day workshop where 3 different places had a make-over!! The students re-use materials to create beautiful spaces. The ‘VIP Lounge’ of the college had a makeover by the students, the Outer wall of the college was splashed with colors and sketched their statement “Within every women is a Supper Power” with […]
The ‘INTERIO PHOTO FEST 2013’ is brought to you by Spaceterior in association with M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women.
This fest comprises of a photo-contest and is followed by a grand finale where the winner will be announced. The theme for the photo contest is “Namma Chennai Shopping Malls”. Here is what you should do…
- Take out your digital camera or your smartphone… Click on a lovely interior in Chennai’s Shopping mall.
- Submit the photo here (Submission Form)!
- The most voted photo wins a prize and receive certificate of accomplishment.
Here are the important details in a snap!
- Start Date on Oct-7, 2013
- End on Nov-10, 2013
- Grand Finale in Nov
Participants click pictures of beautiful interiors in any of the Chennai’s Shopping Malls. For instance…
– It can be a showroom inside a mall
– It can be food court in a mall
– It can be a close-up shot of creative wall / ceiling decor in a mall
– It can be a long shot of the interiors in a mall
Submissions are done here only. The Winner gets a Tablet PC and many freebies.
Who Should Enter
Any student with a flair in design can participate. This competition is open to participants in Chennai (India) only.
All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted. Fill in the submission form with the following details…
- Your contact information including name, address, phone number and e-mail
- Information about your submission such as location and category
- A statement describing your photo
The winning design projects are chosen by a jury of design professionals. Submissions are judged for suitability of design to the project challenge, originality of the design solution, and the successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings. The jury reserves the right to not select a winner from the entries submitted.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 044-24815859 or +91 9710932143.
The crash course was organized by Spaceterior to nearly 50 students of MOP Vaishnav College for Women. The venue is at their college and the duration is 30 hours executed in a span of 1 month.
“DIMENSIONS –Smart School of Media” and “SPACETERIOR –Ultimate School of Design” have joined hands in introducing the program called “Chic Meets Geek” for colleges in Chennai. We like to invite your college to participate in this program and pass on the benefits to your students. This program comprises of 1 hour of interactive seminar at your college premises, followed by career guidance for all participating students.
About the “CHIC MEETS GEEK” Program
Date: Oct’2011 – Dec’2011
Seminar: 1 hr. Audio Visual Presentation with Interactive Content
Content: When the Creative Chic meets the Technology Geek within oneself, it can create fabulous career opportunities!
Agenda for the Program
Total time: 40 mins to 1 hour
- Introduction to Creative Arts such as Media and Design
- Video Demos of Media Technologies (Visual/Online/Mobile Media)
- Lighting up with Interior Design
- Career Opportunities in Digital Media and Interior Design
- Interactive Session
Benefits to Participating Students
- Learn about the technologies used in Digital Media & Interior Design Companies
- Broaden the knowledge on Career opportunities in Media & Design Industries
- Scholarships will be given to participating & deserving students
Benefits to the College Management
- Receive a promo-video of your College
- Tie-up with DIMENSIONS CO. & SPACETERIOR for student activities & placements
- Be among the elite colleges that participate in our program