50 students of the Civil Department @ KCG Engineering College attended our Workshop ‘SPACEMAKER’. Our workshop training sessions are designed to fully prepare the beginner to have an eye for design. The students had many interactive activities followed by group exercises to design interiors of ‘an airport’, ‘a submarine’ and ‘an aircraft’.
“DIMENSIONS –Smart School of Media” and “SPACETERIOR –Ultimate School of Design” have joined hands in introducing the program called “Chic Meets Geek” for colleges in Chennai. We like to invite your college to participate in this program and pass on the benefits to your students. This program comprises of 1 hour of interactive seminar at your college premises, followed by career guidance for all participating students.
About the “CHIC MEETS GEEK” Program
Date: Oct’2011 – Dec’2011
Seminar: 1 hr. Audio Visual Presentation with Interactive Content
Content: When the Creative Chic meets the Technology Geek within oneself, it can create fabulous career opportunities!
Agenda for the Program
Total time: 40 mins to 1 hour
- Introduction to Creative Arts such as Media and Design
- Video Demos of Media Technologies (Visual/Online/Mobile Media)
- Lighting up with Interior Design
- Career Opportunities in Digital Media and Interior Design
- Interactive Session
Benefits to Participating Students
- Learn about the technologies used in Digital Media & Interior Design Companies
- Broaden the knowledge on Career opportunities in Media & Design Industries
- Scholarships will be given to participating & deserving students
Benefits to the College Management
- Receive a promo-video of your College
- Tie-up with DIMENSIONS CO. & SPACETERIOR for student activities & placements
- Be among the elite colleges that participate in our program