We love seeing students start with a dream, dive into learning, and build up a strong career for themselves.
A Perfect Learning Place
We’re growing fast with our association with Fashion Premier Week this year 2016.
The Early-bird offer ends on June 30, 2016 and batch starts in July. The courses at Spaceterior are accredited to IIID, ISO 9001:2000 and MSME.
FASHION DESIGN & MANAGEMENT
- Eligibility: 12th Pass
What to Expect
- The courses consists of theory lessons, design workshops and creativity enhancing activities
- Classroom projects are done with a significant contribution from real-world industry
- Design skills and cross-functional abilities like software and presentation skills are put into practice
- Training is imparted for computer aided designing
- Course duration spans 1 year with 3 classes per week
- Real life project works are a significant portion of the curriculum
We are here for you
Our in-house staff sits on the front lines, helping students create designs for submission and make the most of their course. Our faculty members who are also fashion designers are constantly innovating, collaborating, and discovering things.
And behind the scenes, we’ve got our CEO and human resources professionals keeping the wheels turning. We thoughtfully get the right students to enroll, because we’re building their dream. We will take you step by step through the learning process, allowing you to develop all the skills and experience you need to get your designs to life.
We encourage our students to grow in their current roles and dream about what's next. They have opportunities to attend events, share their work, and take time off to celebrate while learning. Our students love what they do, and we love helping them do it.