Loyola College and Spaceterior collaborate for the first time to present an all-new course supported by strong curriculum for career growth.
In first of its kind strategic partnership with Loyola Institute of Vocational Education (LIVE), we offer Diploma in Architecture & Interior Design. The course is supported by site visits, case study, market survey, research seminar, guest lecture and panel discussions. Admissions open till end July.
Get a perfect learning ambiance at Loyola college and Spaceterior campus.
We’re growing fast with more than 350 students graduating from our courses last year at LIVE.
Why Choose us?
- Innovative Curriculum - Tailored for Loyola College format
- Faculty and Guest Speakers are all Architects
- Top Notch Infrastructure at Loyola college and Spaceterior. See it yourself!
- Placement Assistance & Career Service with our partners
- Industrial Visits and Workshops. Check our News section
- Importantly, have FUN while learning. More on our Facebook page
We have got faculty and staff members - introverts, extroverts, right brains, and left brains, all working hard to shape your career in Interior Design.
What to Expect
- The courses consists of theory lessons, design workshops and creativity enhancing activities
- Classroom projects are done with a significant contribution from real-world industry
- Design skills and cross-functional abilities like software and presentation skills are put into practice
- Training is imparted for computer aided designing
- Course duration spans 1 year with 5 classes per week (2pm - 5pm)
- Real life project works are a significant portion of the curriculum
We are here for you
Our in-house staff sits on the front lines, helping students create designs for submission and make the most of their course. Our faculty members who are also Architects by profession are constantly innovating, collaborating, and discovering things.
And behind the scenes, we’ve got our CEO and human resources professionals at Loyola College keeping the wheels turning. We thoughtfully get the right students to enroll, because we’re building their dream.
We encourage our students to grow in their current roles and dream about what's next. They have opportunities to attend events, share their work, and take time off to celebrate while learning.