Space, lighting and design can influence how people feel, think, work, and relate to each other. Interior design is a rewarding and creative career that allows you to bring beauty and function into the lives of others.
The program introduces students to design principles, color theory, space planning, drafting and industry-standard software. Students learn to create beautiful and effective residential, commercial, industrial and public space designs and layouts. Graduates of this program will have developed a portfolio to showcase their designs, and will be prepared to have a mindset of an interior designer, planner, project manager or design consultant.
New Batch Begins on Jan 18, 2021 | Apply below to receive our Launch Offer.
Apply for Admission 2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Classes on 3 days/week, with each class for 2 hours
- 1 Mini Project
- Complete Theory & Practicals
- CAD and Modeling Softwares
- Portfolio Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Sketch-up
- School Student Class 10+ pass
- Able to understand & communicate in English
- No previous design experience required
Total Hours: 168 Hours
Paper 1: History of Architecture
Paper 2: Design Studio
Paper 3: Architectural Drawing & Graphics
Paper 4: Building Materials & Components
Paper 5: Photoshop, CAD & 3D Softwares
Paper 6: Mini Project
Who should do this course?
If you have completed your Class 10 (pass), and you are inclined towards designing beautiful spaces, this course could be for you.
Upon successful completion of this Course, you can…
- Create a Portfolio of your designs
- Ability to design your own home/office/campus
- Describe elements of design
- Define decorating styles
- Describe types of flooring to consider when designing
- Describe methods for decorating walls and ceilings
- Describe techniques for decorating windows
- Describe ways to decorate with furniture
- Summarize rules and myths when decorating a home
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at min 70% level
Students would be receiving a Certificate in Interior Design & Decor towards the completion of the course.
Our Online Training Infrastructure
High-definition LIVE Learning
At our WebRTC-based Virtual Classroom, we teach you LIVE with a high-resolution transmission, echo-free audio and eLearning tools such as online whiteboard, polling and live chat.
We replicate the classroom experience with a feature-rich multi-tabbed online whiteboard.
You can collaborate using live chat, live video stream, screen and application sharing, breakout rooms and polling features
We integrate the Virtual Classroom with our existing LMS (Learning Management System)
Mobile Learning on the Go!
Our mobile learning application for Android and iOS devices lets you access course content and attend live classes directly from your smartphones / tablets.
– Access your course content.
– Check notifications, messages, course schedule, and send messages.
– No investing in expensive laptops