Unlike the conventional book based systems, we believe in scientific, practical and professional techniques.
Space, lighting and design can influence how people feel, think, work, and relate to each other. Interior design is a rewarding and creative career that allows you to bring beauty and function into the lives of others.
The program introduces students to design principles, color theory, space planning, drafting, and industry-standard software. Students learn to create beautiful and effective residential, commercial, industrial, and public space designs and layouts. Graduates of this program will have developed a portfolio to showcase their designs and will be prepared to enter a career as an interior designer, planner, project manager, or design consultant.
- Duration: 1 year
- Portfolio Development: Included
- Complete Theory & Practicals
- CAD and 3D Modeling Softwares
- Portfolio Development
- Internship Included
- Career & Placement Assistance
- No previous design experience required
- Completed your schooling (+2 pass)
- Currently Civil Engineer OR Civil Engineering Student
Who should do this course?
Do you love playing with colours?
Do you like imagining how objects could be arranged better?
Do you like to build a career in design?
Do you wish to start your own designing firm or work at an Architecture firm?
If you are a CIVIL Engineer, and your answer is YES to any of the above questions, this course could be for you.
- Civil constructions
- The Design Process
- Orthographic Projections
- One and Two point Perspectives
- Isometric Views
- Furnishing and Finishes
- Door and Window Details
- Residential Planning Project
- Furniture graphics – Commercial
- Reflected Ceiling, Lighting and Electrical Plans
- Plumbing details and drawings
- Air conditioning & False ceiling
- Office Project
- Showroom Planning
- Restaurant Planning
- Model Making
- Estimation and Specifications
- Negotiating Techniques
- Becoming an Entrepreneur / Freelancer
- Computer Curriculum
Upon successful completion of this Course, you can…
- Develop an interior design project.
- Integrate trends into interior design.
- Produce interior design sketches.
- Draw objects and spaces to scale.
- Produce drawings using a computer-assisted drafting system.
- Understand color theory and use color to influence mood.
- Suggest finishes and materials for a project.
- Specify the accessories, furniture and equipment for a project.
- Use interior architectural and construction elements.
- Create an interior design concept for a residence.
- Create lighting concepts.
- Produce working drawings and specifications.
- Plan a layout for an industrial commercial or public building.
- Create an interior design concept for a commercial, industrial or public building.
- Promote your interior design services effectively.
Students would be receiving a Diploma in Architecture & Interior Design towards the completion of the course.