Space, lighting and design can influence how people feel, think, work, and relate to each other. Interior design is a rewarding and creative career that allows you to bring beauty and function into the lives of others.
The program introduces students to design principles, color theory, space planning, drafting and industry-standard software. Students learn to create beautiful and effective residential, commercial, industrial and public space designs and layouts. Graduates of this program will have developed a portfolio to showcase their designs and will be prepared to enter a career as an interior designer, planner, project manager or design consultant.
New Batch Begins on Jan 18, 2021 | Apply below to receive our Launch Offer.
Apply for Admission 2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Classes on 3 days/week, with each class for 2 hours
- 1 Major Project
- Complete Theory & Practicals
- CAD and 3D Modeling Softwares
- Portfolio Development
- Internship Included
- Career & Placement Assistance
- Adobe Photoshop
- V-Ray for 3D Rendering
- Google Sketch-up
- Be a Civil Engineering Student / Graduate
- Able to understand & communicate in English
- No previous design experience required
Total Hours: 160 Hours
Paper 1: History of Architecture
Paper 2: Design Studio
Paper 3: Architectural Drawing & Graphics
Paper 4: Building Materials
Paper 5: Building Services & Construction Detailing
Paper 6: Furniture Design
Paper 7: Lighting
Paper 8: Softwares
Paper 9: Major Project
Who should do this course?
If you are a CIVIL Engineer, and you are inclined towards design, this course could be for you.
You Will Learn
- Civil constructions
- The Design Process
- Orthographic Projections
- One and Two point Perspectives
- Isometric Views
- Furnishing and Finishes
- Door and Window Details
- Residential Planning Project
- Furniture graphics – Commercial
- Reflected Ceiling, Lighting and Electrical Plans
- Plumbing details and drawings
- Air conditioning & False ceiling
- Office Project
- Showroom Planning
- Restaurant Planning
- Model Making
- Estimation and Specifications
- Negotiating Techniques
- Becoming an Entrepreneur / Freelancer
- Computer Curriculum
Upon successful completion of this Course, you can…
- Develop an interior design project.
- Integrate trends into interior design.
- Produce interior design sketches.
- Draw objects and spaces to scale.
- Produce drawings using a computer-assisted drafting system.
- Understand color theory and use color to influence mood.
- Suggest finishes and materials for a project.
- Specify the accessories, furniture and equipment for a project.
- Use interior architectural and construction elements.
- Create an interior design concept for a residence.
- Create lighting concepts.
- Produce working drawings and specifications.
- Plan a layout for an industrial commercial or public building.
- Create an interior design concept for a commercial, industrial or public building.
- Promote your interior design services effectively.
Students would be receiving a Diploma in Interior Design towards the completion of the course.
Our Online Training Infrastructure
High-definition LIVE Learning
At our WebRTC-based Virtual Classroom, we teach you LIVE with a high-resolution transmission, echo-free audio and eLearning tools such as online whiteboard, polling and live chat.
We replicate the classroom experience with a feature-rich multi-tabbed online whiteboard.
You can collaborate using live chat, live video stream, screen and application sharing, breakout rooms and polling features
We integrate the Virtual Classroom with our existing LMS (Learning Management System)
Mobile Learning on the Go!
Our mobile learning application for Android and iOS devices lets you access course content and attend live classes directly from your smartphones / tablets.
– Access your course content.
– Check notifications, messages, course schedule, and send messages.
– No investing in expensive laptops