Space, lighting and design can influence how people feel, think, work, and relate to each other. Interior design is a rewarding and creative career that allows you to bring beauty and function into the lives of others.
The program introduces students to design principles, color theory, space planning, drafting and industry-standard software. Students learn to create beautiful and effective residential, commercial, industrial and public space designs and layouts. Graduates of this program will have developed a portfolio to showcase their designs and will be prepared to enter a career as an interior designer, planner, project manager or design consultant.
New Batch Begins on Dec 5, 2020 | Apply for Scholarship below.
Apply for Admission & Scholarship 2020
- Duration: 1 year
- Classes on 3 days/week, with each class for 2 hours
- 1 Mini and 1 Major Project
- Complete Theory & Practicals
- CAD and 3D Modeling Softwares
- Portfolio Development
- Internship Included
- Career & Placement Assistance
- Completed your schooling (10+2 pass)
- No previous experience required
- Passion for design
Who should do this course?
Do you love playing with colours?
Do you like imagining how objects could be arranged better?
Do you like to build a career in design?
Do you wish to start your own designing firm or work at an Architecture firm?
If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, this course could be for you.
- The course consists of theory lessons, design workshops, and creativity-enhancing activities.
- Classroom projects are done with a significant contribution from the real-world industry.
- Design skills and cross-functional abilities like software and presentation skills are practiced.
- Training is imparted for computer-aided design.
- Real-life project works are a significant portion of the curriculum.
- Students would be receiving a Master Diploma Certificate in Architecture & Interior Design towards the completion of the course.
Upon successful completion of this Course, you can…
- Develop an interior design project.
- Integrate trends into interior design.
- Produce interior design sketches.
- Draw objects and spaces to scale.
- Produce drawings using a computer-assisted drafting system.
- Understand color theory and use color to influence mood.
- Suggest finishes and materials for a project.
- Specify the accessories, furniture and equipment for a project.
- Use interior architectural and construction elements.
- Create an interior design concept for a residence.
- Create lighting concepts.
- Produce working drawings and specifications.
- Plan a layout for an industrial commercial or public building.
- Create an interior design concept for a commercial, industrial or public building.
- Promote your interior design services effectively.
Our Online Training Infrastructure
High-definition LIVE Learning
At our WebRTC-based Virtual Classroom, we teach you LIVE with a high-resolution transmission, echo-free audio and eLearning tools such as online whiteboard, polling and live chat.
We replicate the classroom experience with a feature-rich multi-tabbed online whiteboard.
You can collaborate using live chat, live video stream, screen and application sharing, breakout rooms and polling features
We integrate the Virtual Classroom with our existing LMS (Learning Management System)
Mobile Learning on the Go!
Our mobile learning application for Android and iOS devices lets you access course content and attend live classes directly from your smartphones / tablets.
– Access your course content.
– Check notifications, messages, course schedule, and send messages.
– No investing in expensive laptops