Several skilled Women Interior Designers are in the making.
In celebration of Spaceterior’s 10th year Anniversary, we are offering this iconic program for women who aspire to become professional Interior designers. We are on a mission to educate and create such Interior designers in the Year 2021 – 22 with a waiver on our course fee.
Our Associate Partners
BATCH 1 – Already in progress
BATCH 2 – Admissions open only for Civil Engineers
The details shall be emailed to you directly!
- Course Title: Master Diploma in Architecture & Interior design
- LIVE and Online Classes
- 50% Sponsorship offered to the first 25 enrolled students.
- Enrollment Fee: Rs. 3,000. This will cover the costs of your registration, examination, and certification.
- You should be a female who can communicate in English.
- You should be in the age group of 18-28 yrs old, and have completed your 10+2 std.
- You should have a laptop for working on designing software.
- You agree to purchase all the necessary course materials as suggested.
Here is the timeline of admissions given to 45 students in the Group-1.
Recently, we had a workshop on “How to design any room in 10 easy steps”. Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Course Structure
- There are 2 semesters in total. Each semester should be completed by the student only in sequence.
- Student should attend all the exams in the program, and submit the required project sheets before the due dates.
- You should score at least 40% in all exams and project sheets.
- Student should have a minimum 80% attendance for classes.
A student who completes the above criteria shall receive “Master Diploma in Architecture & Interior Design” issued by Spaceterior.
The program introduces students to design principles, color theory, space planning, drafting and industry-standard software. Students learn to create beautiful and effective residential, commercial, industrial and public space designs and layouts.
Graduates of this program will have developed a portfolio to showcase their designs and will be prepared to enter a career as an interior designer, planner, project manager or design consultant.
- The course consists of theory lessons, design workshops, and creativity-enhancing activities.
- Classroom projects are done with a significant contribution from the real-world industry.
- Real-life project works are a significant portion of the curriculum.
Paper 1 – History of Architecture
Paper 2 – Design Studio
Paper 3 – Architectural Drawing & Graphics
Paper 4 – Building Materials & Components
Paper 5 – Softwares (AutoCAD, Photoshop)
Paper 6 – Mini Project
Total hours: 168 Hours
(Only for Civil Engineers and Graduates of Semester-1)
Paper 7 – Building Services & Construction
Paper 8 – Furniture Design
Paper 9 – Lighting
Paper 10 – Major Project
Paper 11 – Internship
Paper 12 – 3D Software (VRay, Google Sketchup)
Total hours: 178 Hours
- Adobe Photoshop
- V-Ray for 3D Rendering
- Google Sketch-up
- 1 Mini and 1 Major Project
- Complete Theory, Practicals and Softwares
- Portfolio Development
- Internship Included
- Career & Placement Assistance
We ignite and nurture the spark in every creative mind and channelize it towards Interior Designing.
Spaceterior was started in the year 2011 to give a wholesome learning experience with part-time Diploma courses in Interior Design. It is headquartered with a beautiful campus in Chennai, and accredited to ISO 9001:2000 and MSME. We have trained more than 800 students during the last 10 years, and associated with several colleges and organizations.
We host architects, designers, engineers, professional artists and other industry guests for our lectures. Students will have opportunities to attend events, share their work, and take time off to celebrate while learning. We often engage students with site visits, case study, market survey, guest lecture and panel discussions.
What our students say…
Our Online Training Infrastructure
High-definition LIVE Learning
At our WebRTC-based Virtual Classroom, we teach you LIVE with a high-resolution transmission, echo-free audio and eLearning tools such as online whiteboard, polling and live chat.
We replicate the classroom experience with a feature-rich multi-tabbed online whiteboard.
You can collaborate using live chat, live video stream, screen and application sharing, breakout rooms and polling features
We use web Solutions for student collaboration, assignment submissions, and coursework distribution.